With it's recent name change, Public Media Journalists Association (PMJA) is accepting proposals to design the organization’s new logo. PMJA is seeking the creation of a new logo / visual identity that captures the values and mission of the organization and is distinctive and memorable. This logo will be incorporated into the PMJA website, our Facebook page and Twitter account and other possible future web presence. It will also be used on letterhead, business cards, brochures, banners, and other print materials as needed. It is expected that the development of the new logo will evolve as part of a conversation with PMJA staff and board members.
PROJECT SCOPE, BUSINESS/TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
We are relying on the supplier to propose a design process for our consideration. We request an explanation of supplier’s design process and methodology and how it relates to this project.
Design scope to include:
- Creation of 3-5 color logo designs for client review and selection. Client requires vertical and square options of each logo.
- Two rounds of refinement on the original selection.
- Creation of a black and white version of selected logo.
- Upon client sign-off of logo, permanent electronic files of color logo as well as black and white version. Electronic versions of logo will be in eps or ai format with copies as jpg and png as well.
- Color identification of pms colors for print versions.
Designers must submit a portfolio of no fewer than five logos created for clients in the past two years.
Interested designers should submit a proposal along with their portfolio to PMJA via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 p.m. MST on Wednesday, July 17.